- All shipping is done via USPS Priority Mail. If for any reason you wish us to use a different shipper, please contact us through the contact page on this site.
- Upon shipping your will automatically receive a tracking number through usps.com. It is not uncommon for these emails to end up in your spam box. If you believe an item to have shipped, please check your spam box prior to contacting us.
- All items shipped are insured for the full amount of purchase.
- All items shipped require a signature. No exceptions.
- Prior to returning any item, you must obtain an Return Authorization number by contacting us directly.
- Any items returned without an Return Authorization number are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Hill Country Leather is not responsible for items lost or damaged while being returned to us.